180 DIVING MASK
The AAK 180 Diving Mask is the first single lens peripheral vision mask that frees your eyes to an immense under water world.
FEATURES OF THE 180
The peripheral vision mask with ultra- wide panoramic view.
• Designed to give complete freedom and ultra-wide panoramic view on your diving experience.
• Real peripheral vision and clarity.
• Made with Optical Polycarbonate, a light and clear material.
•Single lens that provides better vision and comfort.
• Scratch resistant cover.
• Skirt: TPE (Elastomer Thermoplastic) Hypoallergenic and UVH UV protection,
• Fits almost every face (Medium and Large).
• Head support, holds mask perfectly in place.
• Exclusive two piece strap system, allows to open and close, in a quick and comfortable way. When you release the strap, the mask falls on the chest.
• Skirt: TPE (Elastomer Thermoplastic) Hypoallergenic and UVH UV protection, used for baby products.
• Lens: Polycarbonate Optical LQ Makrolon 3187
• Buckles: Steel with a zinc alloy
• - Weight: 324 grams
• - Height: 11 cm
• - Depth: 12.5cm
• - Front: 21 cm