Diving is one of the most fun and exciting experiences, if you want to add a little more adrenaline, scuba dive at night, you´ll never forget it. It´s like floating in space,.
New experiences always generate adrenaline. When we do something new that takes us out of our comfort zone, all our senses are sharpened, doubling the excitement.
With night diving, you can go into the underwater world and see its wonders with new eyes, in the light of a diving flashlight and admire the bioluminescence that is only possible in the dark. Everything takes a different view, with vivid and bright colors. The absence of natural lighting shows the sleeping underwater world, and the nocturnal sea creatures come out to say hello, while we admire them under a fresh light.
You can night dive from dusk until dawn, but the real night part comes when there is no natural light, and all you have is a diving flashlight.
Here are a few tips for a great night dive.
• Never scuba dive alone, not even at night. It is the primary rule of diving.
• Dive in a site you already know by day. It will be fun to see how a familiar place change overnight. In addition, it will give you more security to know the place.
• Start at sunset, so that's still light when you put on your scuba gear and your eyes will gradually get use to the darkness. When you come out, it will be dark, enjoy the moon and the sky full of stars, just float and be free.
• Don´t go too far, at night it's easy to get lost in sea.
• When you're underwater, cover your flashlight to see everything in the dark, watch the underwater world with its own light.
• Take two flashlights. The second is a spare.
• Relax and enjoy your dive.
Finally…Don´t forget to share your experience and your photos!
We'd love to see them.